CREATIVE CAREERS FAIR
Do you work in the creative sector, or aspire to work in the creative sector?
Are you an organisation/brand looking for competitive creative talent?
This is the one fair you must attend!
The Creative Careers Fair (CCF) is an initiative of Enterprise Creative, with the 1st CCF making its debut in July, 2010 as the first ever careers fair in Nigeria showcasing opportunities in the creative industries. The 1st CCF was a huge success, attracting 42 companies exhibiting their products, services, and seeking talented people to hire – companies included MNET, Silverbird Group, Evans Publishing, C&F Porter Novelli, ZK Advertising, Sesema PR, Storm 360, School of Media and Communications (Pan-African University), Farafina, Soundcity, Nigezie, Multichoice and more than 2,000 visitors drawn from creative professionals, career changers, students and unemployed youths.
This two-day event is an UNMISSABLE opportunity for anyone with an interest in working in the creative industries. At the Creative Careers Fair, job seekers and employers in the creative industries can gather together to network and explore full-time and freelance opportunities. CCF caters to Creative Professionals, Career Changers, New Graduates, and University Students.
The Creative Careers Fair will offer:
- High Profile Opening Ceremony with business and government leaders and keynote by the World Bank.
- Interactive Workshops with more than20 speakers on careers in Sports; Digital Media; Advertising, Marketing and PR; TV, Radio and Film; Publishing; Journalism.
- Sector Seminars – Major panel discussions on key sectors.
- Exhibition Stands by diverse companies offering information, advice and job opportunities.
- CCF Brochure featuring personal development articles, information on creative industries, speakers and exhibiting companies.
The Advice Cafe
- Portfolio and CV reviews
- Interviewing Skills
WHAT'S NEW IN 2013?
- Extended opening hours (8am-10pm)
- Talent Showcase – Music, Comedy, Poetry from emerging and established stars
- Film Screenings of select films by young film-makers
- Sector Seminars – Music Business Seminar, Business of Sports Seminar, IP Seminar, Digital & Mobile Media Seminar
- Launch of the Enterprise Creative Apprenticeship Scheme